Welcome to the Missouri Dental Assistant Association (MDAA) Web site!
The MDAA objectives are:
- To share in the responsibility for quality dental health care delivery to all
- To advance the practice of dental assisting toward the highest standards of performance obtainable by supporting and encouraging formal education and provide quality continuing education
- Support an educationally-based national and/or state credentialing for the dental assisting profession
- Communicate effectively with all members of health-related professions
Check out the upcoming classes at Ozarks Technical Community College.
Register today for the Nitrous Oxide Certification For Dental Assistants
– Sponsored by the Missouri Dental Assistants Association
Click Here for the MDAA Council and Subcommitee Application Form
Click Here for the MDAA Scholarship Form
Clink Here for the MDAA Summer Fest Meeting July 15th – 16th
“Moving into the Future.”
Please support these bills
House Bill 2123 – Establishes a statewide Dental Carve Out
Senate Bill 953 – Requires permits for Expanded Functions Dental Assistants